Long hailed as the king of gaming mice, the SteelSeries Sensei defined the world of competitive mice with its iconic shape and performance. With the same beloved shape and all-new upgrades under the hood, the Sensei Ten has evolved to perfection.
The Best Sensor on Any Mousepad - Designed exclusively by SteelSeries and PixArt to outperform any mouse on any mousepad, with pinpoint precision like never before.
Balanced for Performance - With an unreal 18,000 CPI, 450 IPS, and 50G acceleration, the TrueMove Pro sensor is optimized specifically to track better than any other sensor on the market, so your aim is more precise than ever.
Tilt Tracking - Even when repositioning your mouse by lifting it up and placing it back down at tilted angles, the TrueMove Pro’s precision tracking stays consistent, eliminating tracking errors during the most intense gameplay.
Legendary Shape and Performance - The Sensei’s shape is often imitated, but never duplicated. We stayed true to the original Sensei’s beloved ambidexterous shape: a blank canvas for however you hold your mouse, from browsing the web to winning the world’s top tournaments.
60 Million Click Mechanical Switches - Instead of the standard single spring, a dual spring mechanism increases durability and performance, ensuring a consistently crisp feel from the first click to the 60 millionth.
Hyper Durable Build - State-of-the-art engineering allows for a mouse built with high-grade polymer that can withstand the most intense wear and tear. The material also maintains a lightweight form factor to reduce hand fatigue that is also structurally sound.
Comfortable Ambidextrous Design - The iconic shape can be used by both left-handed and right-handed users, and supports claw, finger, and palm grips allowing you to easily find the most comfortable way to hold the mouse for hours at a time.
- The iconic ambidextrous shape of the Sensei returns
- All-new TrueMove Pro sensor with the best tracking on any surface
- Tilt tracking for advanced stabilization during intense gameplay
- Guaranteed crisp and consistent for 60 million clicks
- Hyper durable build to withstand the most intense wear and tear
- Sensor: TrueMove Pro
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 50–18,000 in 50 CPI Increments
- IPS: 450, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration: 50G
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz 1 ms
- Hardware Acceleration: None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Switch Type: SteelSeries mechanical switches, rated for 60 million clicks
- Illumination: 2 RGB Zones, Independently Controlled
- Weight: 92g
- Rubber Cable Length: 2m
|Miš - info|