The Rival 100 is the perfect gaming mouse for gamers who want an affordable mouse that is also equipped with a fantastic optical sensor.
Built For Competitive Gaming
To ensure the Rival 100 met the rigorous standards of eSports players, we asked the pros themselves. SteelSeries worked hand-in-hand with our sponsored teams, gathering feedback and data that helped us refine the Rival 100 for eSports.
The ergonomic right-handed shape and 6-button layout were designed to work comfortably with any and all grip styles. The durable textured side grips on both sides of the mouse provide maximum comfort.
3059-SS Custom Sensor
At the heart of the Rival 100 lies the custom-engineered 3059-SS optical gaming sensor with 8 CPI steps up to 4000, 143 IPS, and 20g acceleration. The enhancements made to create this new sensor provide gamers with the most accurate, 1:1 optical tracking experience for any mouse under $50.
About the Rival 100
The Rival 100 optical gaming mouse brings unmatched performance to PC and Mac gaming, armed with illumination, a best in class sensor, and six programmable buttons at the best price.
With SteelSeries Engine, gamers can take full control over the Rival 100's performance. Customize and remap all 6 buttons, adjust the optical sensor's CPI, and customize the RGB illumination.
- Material: Soft Touch black, Glossy Colors
- Shape: Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Claw, Palm, or Finger-tip
- Number of Buttons: 6
- SteelSeries Switches: Rated for 30 Million Clicks
- Weight: 92g
- Height: 120.6mm
- Width: 67.13mm
- Cable Length: 1.8 m
- Sensor Name: SDNS-3059-SS
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI Increments from 1 to 4000
- Acceleration: 20gs
- Polling Rate: 1 ms
- Hardware Acceleration: None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Tracking Accuracy 1:1
- Color Options: Full RGB (16.8 Million)
- Gamesense Support: Yes (Supported)
- SteelSeries Engine Support: SSE3
- Onboard Profile Settings: Yes
- Programmable Buttons: Yes
- Acceleration Customization: Yes
- Deceleration Customization: Yes
|Miš - info|